Windows Firewall for McDonalds WiFi Security
When you browser McDonalds WiFi sign in network, you will need to make sure that your devices are fully secure. If you are using Windows device then you will need to enable and configure the firmware settings for your McDonalds network.
There are some simple steps that you can follow so that you can have secure WiFi connections at your computer devices. In this article, we are going to explain steps for enabling firewall settings for your Windows devices.
Enabling Firewall Settings for Windows Devices
- When you need to enable firmware settings for your Windows devices then you will first need to access your computer device so make sure that your computer and laptop device is switched ON accurately.
- Click on the “Windows Key”.
- After that press the “x” option.
- There you will need to go for “Control Panel” for your device access.
- From there you can choose “System and Security” option for your device settings.
- At the end you will find the “Windows Firewall” option for your device access.
- From there you can easily enable the firewall settings for your device.
These are the steps for enabling the firewall settings for your Windows devices. Once you enable firewall for your Windows devices, you can easily access all websites and other utility at your computer devices.
You can’t access all websites at your computer device because McDonalds WiFi do not allow certain websites for home network. We are also recommending that you must install the firewall settings for your mobile devices. You can easily install the firewall for your mobile devices and we have explained those steps at other articles of this website.